WTAT FOX 24 in Charleston, SC seeks a Self-motivated, High energy Account Executive. Position includes responsibility of creating and selling Customized Developmental Broadcast campaigns as well as Digital Business solutions for a wide variety of Local clients. Position requires strong interpersonal/communication skills, creativity and attention to detail along with a desire to succeed. Business and/or Marketing degree preferred.
If you are a self-starter and are looking for a fast-paced and high-energy environment with a strong company, please apply now and tell us why you should be a part of our team!
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com and include “WTAT-Account Executive” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.
WTAT-TV and Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation is seeking a Public Affairs Assistant for its MyTV affiliate station, WMYA in Greenville, SC. Duties include, but are not limited to, handling all phone calls, greeting visitors, mailroom facilitation, assisting with public affairs, etc. Plus other duties as assigned.
– Answer all incoming calls to Greenville office promptly and professionally.
– Assist and announce guests.
– Transcribe public affairs program script for closed captioning procedure.
– Copy daily program log for commercial time limits for Children’s Programming.
– Update Public Service Announcement Report Form daily and report final findings quarterly.
– Assist with preparation of various quarterly reports required by the FCC.
– Assist Public Affairs Director with production of public affairs television program.
– Research community events for on-air community calendar.
– Maintain all office equipment and order office supplies.
– Handles all shipping and mail for office.
– Assist Sales Staff with various reports and projects as needed on a daily basis.
● Minimum two-year degree and one year experience in clerical support and administrative assistance.
● Strong attention to detail, organized, and effective communication skills.
● Proficient in Word
● Must be able to multi-task efficiently and meet set deadlines
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “WMYA – Public Affairs Assistant” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.
WMYA-TV and Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation is proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace!
Are you an experienced and motivated Sales professional? Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation is seeking talented sales professionals, at stations WATM and WWCP in the Clearfield, DuBois, and surrounding area. Sales professionals must be able to connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV advertising. You should possess excellent communication skills and bring enthusiasm and passion to the process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Prospecting, lead generation, and handling outside sales calls to sell products & services via TV as well as Digital Solutions and Mobile Marketing
* Develop new business contacts
* Consistently attaining budgeted revenue goals
* Managing the sales process from start to close
* 4 Year Marketing related degree
* Excellent written and presentation skills
* Competitive, energetic, self-starter with a strong desire to succeed
* Computer skills such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with strict deadlines
If you are a self-starter and are looking for a fast paced and fun environment with a strong company, then please apply now and tell us why you should be a part of our team!
Send resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation is proud to be a Drug Free Workplace!