WTAT FOX 24 in Charleston, SC seeks a Self-motivated, High energy Account Executive. Position includes responsibility of creating and selling Customized Developmental Broadcast campaigns as well as Digital Business solutions for a wide variety of Local clients. Position requires strong interpersonal/communication skills, creativity and attention to detail along with a desire to succeed. Business and/or Marketing degree preferred.
If you are a self-starter and are looking for a fast-paced and high-energy environment with a strong company, please apply now and tell us why you should be a part of our team!
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “WTAT-Account Executive” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.
WTAT-TV and Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
WATM – Johnstown, PA
WATM/WWCP the ABC/FOX affiliates in Johnstown, Altoona, State College PA seek a mid-level account executive for our Altoona, PA office. You will sell Penn State/NCAA college football on ABC and NFL football on FOX! Must be highly motivated, dynamic and results driven. Must be able to develop new business, grow existing account list and sell our vast array of digital products. A Bachelor’s Degree and experience in media (3+ years) preferred. Excellent communication skills, computer proficiency required. Previous television sales experience is a plus. Please send resume to email@example.com. No calls please. EOE
KRNV NBC4 in Reno, NV is seeking a Copy Coordinator to join our Advertising Support team! We are looking for an experienced candidate specializing in Copy/Continuity in a fast- paced environment. The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational skills, be accurate, pay attention to detail, ability to problem-solve and possess good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Responsibilities Included but are not limited to:
- Securing and inputting traffic instructions for our advertisers
- Entering copy information using OSI traffic software
- Maintaining instruction files, tape library and other various traffic instructions
- Working closely with local Account Executives and clients in a professional manner
- A clear understanding of FCC regulations as defined in the Children’s Television Act is required
- Previous Television/Radio traffic or Advertising traffic experience is helpful
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines within a team setting
- Work well under pressure and be dependable
- Be a quick study and a self-starter
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge of OSI or WideOrbit is a plus
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “KRNV – Copy Coordinator” in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
KRNV-TV and Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
WATM – Johnstown, PA
Are you an experienced and motivated Sales professional? Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation is seeking talented sales professionals, at stations WATM and WWCP in the Clearfield, DuBois, and surrounding area. Sales professionals must be able to connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV advertising. You should possess excellent communication skills and bring enthusiasm and passion to the process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Prospecting, lead generation, and handling outside sales calls to sell products & services via TV as well as Digital Solutions and Mobile Marketing
* Develop new business contacts
* Consistently attaining budgeted revenue goals
* Managing the sales process from start to close
* 4 Year Marketing related degree
* Excellent written and presentation skills
* Competitive, energetic, self-starter with a strong desire to succeed
* Computer skills such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with strict deadlines
If you are a self-starter and are looking for a fast paced and fun environment with a strong company, then please apply now and tell us why you should be a part of our team!
Send resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation is proud to be a Drug Free Workplace!