WTAT FOX 24 in Charleston, SC seeks a self-motivated, high energy Account Executive. Position includes responsibility of creating and selling customized developmental Broadcast campaigns as well as Digital business solutions for a wide variety of Local clients. Position requires strong interpersonal/communication skills, creativity and attention to detail along with a desire to succeed. Direct Sales experience preferred.
If you are a self-starter and are looking for a fast paced and high-energy environment with a strong company, then please apply now and tell us why you should be a part of our team!
In this position you will:
- Develop new business contacts
- Prospect, generate leads, and handle outside sales calls to sell products and services via TV as well as Digital Solutions and Mobile Marketing.
- Consistently attain budgeted revenue goals
- Manage the sales process from start to close
- 4 Year Marketing related degree
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Competitive, energetic, self-starter with a strong desire to succeed
- Computer skills such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with strict deadlines
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “WTAT-Account Executive” in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
WTAT-TV in Charleston, SC has an opening for an entry-level position Master Control Operator. No prior experience is necessary, but experience as a Master Control Operator or in broadcast television would be helpful. Applicants should be detail oriented, self-motivated, and have good communication skills. Individuals must be able to work in a fast paced environment, have good time management abilities, and basic computer skills. Applicant must also be able to work flexible schedules including evenings, overnights, holidays, and weekends.
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com and include “WTAT-Master Control Operator” in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
WTAT-TV and Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
WDBB-TV in Birmingham, AL is seeking a Broadcast Maintenance Engineer! This individual will be responsible for installing and maintaining video, audio, and other equipment associated with television broadcasting including server-based record and play-out systems, non-linear editors, production switchers, routing switchers, MPEG encoders, decoders, automation, news room computer systems, data networks and broadcast transmission equipment.
- Provide the engineering design and assist with the building and installation of electronic systems/equipment as assigned.
- Maintain and repair transmitters (TV, Microwave, Fiber, satellite, etc.), receivers, cameras, switchers, graphic systems, audio equipment, routers, automation/editing systems, intercoms, monitors and display systems.
- Provide technical support to operational users.
- Consult and communicate with engineering management and other engineers on technical issues as required.
- Perform all technical work to engineering standards and practices.
- Develop knowledge of facility specific IT needs and assist in supporting these systems.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Other Qualifications and Requirements:
- MUST HAVE a minimum of 2 years of broadcast experience.
- A self-starter, able to work efficiently without direct supervision.
- Be able to work effectively with other departments receiving and communicating instructions via telephone or in person.
- Be able to read and understand technical materials.
- Able to set priorities under pressure of deadlines.
- Able to concentrate for long periods of time.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Must be flexible to accommodate shift changes including extended hours weekends and evenings.
- Working knowledge of broadcast station operations.
- Knowledge and competency in core hardware and computer system technologies, including installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance and LAN/WAN networking
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft, Mac and Linux operating systems
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “WDBB-Broadcast/Maintenance Engineer” in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation is proud to be a Drug Free Workplace!