FOX 8 and ABC23, Johnstown, PA has a great opportunity for you! We have an open position in our Traffic Department for a Traffic Assistant. The Traffic Assistant is responsible for managing commercial advertisement inventory through a variation of log editing and preempting, communicating inventory oversell and availability, and working closely with their Sales Managers daily to maximize inventory and revenue potential.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Verify commercial logs for accurate programming information, commercial content, product separation, advertiser separation and extensive editing for on-air broadcast.
- Effectively manage all advertising material to maximize inventory and revenue potential.
- Provide assistance as needed for all processes as it relates to programming, generating sales reports, and working advanced inventory within established time parameters.
- Communicate inventory availability or programming conflicts to stations daily
- Effectively work with other team members and managers in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You must be computer literate, detail-oriented, dedicated and dependable.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Ability to multi-task, provide attention to detail and work well under deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are also a must.
- Knowledge of OSI (or other Traffic databases) and experience in Traffic is preferred. (Training will be provided)
- Broadcast TV or radio traffic experience preferred, but we will train the right candidate.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “FOX 8 & ABC 23 Traffic Assistant” in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
FOX 8 and ABC 23 and Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
WATM – Johnstown, PA
WATM/WWCP the ABC/FOX affiliates in Johnstown, Altoona, State College PA seek a mid-level account executive for our Altoona, PA office. You will sell Penn State/NCAA college football on ABC and NFL football on FOX! Must be highly motivated, dynamic and results driven. Must be able to develop new business, grow existing account list and sell our vast array of digital products. A Bachelor’s Degree and experience in media (3+ years) preferred. Excellent communication skills, computer proficiency required. Previous television sales experience is a plus. Please send resume to email@example.com. No calls please. EOE